Data originally presented at ECREA 2014. 3800 coded Facebook-comments from 149 Facebook-posts of 7 Danish online newspapers.
Authors: Jannie Møller Hartley and Mads Kæmsgaard Eberholst
Background: Paper presented at ECREA (Portugal 2014). Intended for international publication and Newsweek-book (both due 2015) from Center for Power, Media and Communications from RU.
Format: HTML (SPSS-generated reports)
Please send an e-mail to makaeb(a)ruc.dk for English translation of files and/or hints to understanding data.
PPT from ECREA – Civiv agency (Presentation from Ecrea, Lisbon 2014)
- cross_komm_groups_tone_of_post (crosstabs on comment volume and tone of post)
- cross_komm_groups_update_type (crosstabs on comment volume and update type)
- cross_media_debate (crosstabs on media and debate tone)
- cross_posts_debate (crosstabs on post type and debate tone)
- cross_toneopslag_multiple (crosstabs on tone of posts)
- debate_frequencies (freq. on comments)
- explores_likes_shares_comments (interaction volume)
- posts_frequencies (freq. from Facebook posts)